If your look is suffering from blackheads, and your confidence is shaken whenever you face your partner at close distance, this article is for you. Blackheads are sure annoying because it makes your skin look uneven and imperfects your makeup.
Many people come to cleaning strips in the hope of a blackhead-free skin. But those expensive products are also likely to dry out and irritate the skin, plus, it is painful to remove.
Instead, we have some suggestions you can try to get rid of blackheads naturally. These formulas use simple, available, natural, safe yet effective ingredients which prove to effortlessly free your skin from blackheads, in a long term.
Three Ingredients to Prevent Blackheads Naturally at Home
1. Egg White and Honey Mask
Egg white is probably the most common natural blackhead remover. Egg white is so effective in removing dead cell, tightening the pores and whitening the skin.
How to use:
- Separate the egg white from the egg yolk. You can add a couple teaspoons of honey to provide moisture to the skin.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry, then apply a thin layer of egg white over your skin.
- Place a small strip of tissue paper on the skin, wait until this layer is dry, then carefully apply the second, and the third layer using the same method.
- Allow the mask to dry completely. Now, gently peel the mask, it will pull out the blackheads.
- Wash your face with cool water to tighten the pores. Pat dry and see the improvement in your skin tone and the check out the removal of those ugly blackheads.
- You can repeat this method twice a week until you find no trace of blackheads in your skin.
2. Lemon and Salt
This is a cheap and easy-to-make scrub using 2 simple yet powerful ingredients, lemon and salt. The citric acid from the lemon can easily dissolve dead skin cells, dirt, sebum that clog the pores. The sweet effect of lemon is its ability to naturally whiten the skin tone. On the other hand, salt, with its antibacterial properties can also sweep away germs and bacteria blocking the pores.
How to use:
- Make a mixture of ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Gently massage your face with this exfoliating paste, then wash for face with cool water and pat dry.
- You can use this scrub twice a week. The improvement of the skin can surprise you. However, when you use this formulas, remember to apply sun block and avoid sunlight.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Mint
The acidic nature of apple cider vinegar makes it an incredible toner that breaks down dirt and dead skin cells causing blackheads; while mint, with its cooling effect can provide a refreshing feeling and tighten the pores.
How to use:
- Make a toner by mixing 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of crush mint leaves; store the mixture in a bottle.
- After 1 week, take the bottle out, strain and pour in 1 cup of water. This is the toner we need to fight blackheads.
Use this toner daily after you rinse your face well before you go to bed. The toner can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.