Kuttu Flour is a by product of Kuttu fruit. You now know that Kuttu is a fruit and not a grain and that it is extremely warm in its potency. This is the prime reason why Kuttu ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour) is not eaten in an everyday meal. The high nutrition and the most important elements are easily found in this flour which is brown. We give you five benefits of eating buckwheat flour (Kuttu Atta) in this write up.
Benefits of Kuttu ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)
- Buckwheat Flour (Kuttu Atta) has been known to heal the Hemorrhages in the body by straightening the walls of the capillaries
- It is immensely rich in fiber that is extremely important for cleansing of the digestive tract in the body
- Richness in Vitamin B makes it well suited to the skin and overall functioning of the organs
- Buckwheat lowers blood pressure and manages diabetes
- It is the best detox that the body can absorb resulting in complete toxin removal of the body
Kuttu Flour Benefits with Curd
Combination with curd makes this element immensely nutritious and also balances the warm potency of this food. Kuttu ka Atta (Buck wheat Flour) can be eaten cooked, baked and roasted and there are many things that can be made out of it. This is the prime reason why the use of buck wheat flour is recommended in winters. In fact, in areas of severe cold, it is regularly consumed as it helps in keeping the body warm internally, thereby reducing the effects of chills and cold and also boosts the internal immunity of the body helping it to fight against external infections and viruses.