Urbanization has created a lot of problems due to the sedentary lifestyle that it offers. This is why a knee stiffness and pain is one of the most common pain zones in people. In fact in times today even the youth is affected by it. Resorting to the medication may be a temporary solution but not a long time resort.
Black Salt, Carom seeds and dry ginger all have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. This is why a mixture of these ingredients roasted on a low flame and compressed on the knee when hot is very effective in ridding the body of knee pain. While this process will help you alleviate the knee pain for a while with a peaceful sleep at night, there are other measures that may be helpful for getting rid of the condition naturally.
- Certain yoga poses on B K Iyengar Yoga aim the reduction and gradual removal of the problems in all the joints in the body. For the knee pain being the most common complaint, Exercising mildly a few times a week will add back the flexibility of the knee.
- Consuming foods rich in vitamins and minerals also helps in removing this condition. Also care should be taken to keep the body completely hydrated when it comes to Knee pains.
- Eating food rich in lean proteins and potassium also helps to clear out the knee problem. Also additional calcium should be added to the diet.
- While black salt helps the body with healing from inside, the regular oil massage adds to the flexibility and move ability of the joint.
- Many people also opt for the Knee surgeries which genuinely do more harm than good. Also, eating too many painkillers for a knee pain causes toxicities of the liver ending up in making the person very unwell.
- Rubbing a paste of turmeric mixed with coconut oil is also helpful; in clearing the inflexibility of the joint.
Reduce weight if the measures of the weight scale point to the overweight side. Excessive weight to manage is one of the most common reasons of Knee pain. And the knees are the most important joints of the body.