If you have noticed a dry, red, itchy patch on the skin, it may well be eczema and needs constant monitoring and care to get rid of it. While the remedies may be as easy as changing bed sheets and towels regularly, certain home remedies can even suggest changing the laundry detergent or the fabric softener. Daily measures like keeping the skin moist and showering with luke warm water are also suggested. Yet in some cases, this irritation just refuses to go.
Though Eczema can be manageable and is treated with oral medications and steroid creams, such treatments are a little harsh on the body if needed to be used for a prolonged duration. A remedy out of the kitchen which you can make in the hygiene and comfort of your home may be better suggested especially if it is children suffering from this.
Home Remedies using Carom Seeds
Take a few carom seeds and soak them in water. Carefully make a fine paste of the creamy consistency. Apply of the affected area and leave on. Regular use of the Carom Seeds Paste will help you get rid of the condition completely.
Extra Care to be Taken
- Care has to be taken to avoid the rash in the first place. So do not itch it no matter how strong the feeling and keep it sweat free. The salinity of the sweat can aggravate the condition
- Eating right with light activity is the way to follow
- Do not make your skin stretch and exert
- Avoid wearing tight fitting or rough clothing
- Avoid skin cream and lotions in the affected area
- Do not use cosmetics and artificial beautyproducts on the affected area
- Use medicated creams and steroids only when required and not in every day every time use
Some Facts about Carom Seeds
- Do not store them in direct sunlight and store away from humidity
- Air tight storage keeps them fresh
- Do not consume it if you have liver diseases and hyperacidity
- Do not try consume very old Carom Seeds
A word of CautionCarom seeds stimulate gut secretions which can worsen peptic ulcers. And over consumption may also lead to nausea, Vomiting, and headaches. Discontinue the use if you tend to find any such effects.