Natural Remedies for Constipation to get Instant Relief
Why you should give a try to these home remedies for constipation? Does it help you to get instant relief? Does it expensive? Or does it cause any side effects? Read on to get answer of all your questions regarding constipation and its natural treatments.
Constipation occurs due to lack of water in the digestive system. Other reasons may also be improper dietary habits and not enough fiber and roughage on a daily basis. This leads to constipation which can also affect the appetite and normal functions of the body. Normally, in medical treatments, laxatives are prescribed for easy and immediate relief to constipation. However, a major problem with the consumption of laxatives in routine is the growing dependence of the body in passing stools on laxatives. This later leads to the problem of the body not able to expel the stools when laxatives or digestives are not consumed.
We help you with five proven ways to beat constipation at home without the aid of medicines.
How to Cure Constipation at Home
- Mixing Luke warm water with a spoon of lemon juice and ginger juice each consumed with two spoons of honey every morning on an empty stomach everyday helps in reliving constipation with regular use.
- Eating Pears (Nashpaati) or even drinking Nashpaati juice early in the morning is an easy way to clear the digestive tract.
- Phylum husk mixed with warm water or a glass or warm milk and consumed late at night before sleeping helps in clearing the bowel in the morning.
- Ripe bananas when mashed and added with honey are an effective measure to relieve constipation.
- Also eating food rich in water and fiber such as salad leaves, cucumbers, ripe papayas and pomegranates can also help in regularizing bowel moments.
All these remedies when followed regularly and continuously help in getting rid of constipation. The best part about these remedies is that they have no side effects and provide a natural alternative more suited to the body in comparison to the chemical composition of the medicines that have side effects with prolonged use. Along with the purpose of solving the constipation, these remedies also promote the overall health of the body and build the immune system.