Found at the bottom of the Cashew Tree, the nuts are actually hidden. A myth says this is why they have hidden powers. Growing inside the Kaju Apple which is an apple shaped fruit, the Cashew nuts are considered to be a power house of nutrients and benefits. The high content of calcium and magnesium in Cashew nuts is what makes this nut a rare treasure. Here is a look at some of the benefits of this magnificent nut.
Richness in Magnesium
- Cashew Nuts help build bone structure and also deposit magnesium on the bones, which may use asa reserve by the body.
- As a natural calcium blocker, cashews help the nerves relax and do not allow extra calcium to enter into the nerves.
- Cashew nuts also activate the nerves.
- Help your body get rid of muscle tension and fatigues by eating regular servings of cashews.
Richness in Copper
- Looking at an effective detox without altering your routine? Eat cashew nuts! Rich in copper, cashews are excellent detox agents.
- Regular intake of cashews also controls the free radicals flowing through the body and also helps in increasing hair and skin pigment.
- Copper richness also helps in making blood vessels and bone joints flexible.
- Preventing brain disturbance is also a side benefit.
- You would never face rheumatoid arthritis,anemia and irregular heartbeat if you eat cashews regularly.
Richness in Iron and Zinc
- Iron richness helps the body alleviate conditions of anemia and zinc helps in making the body develop a stronger immune system.
- Protecting the brain against memory loss, Cashew nuts also help in increasing memory.
A word of caution!
Do not eat too many cashews together because it is a strong calcium blocker and lack of calcium can cause muscle spasmsand headaches. Also, eating more than seven cashews in a day disturbs the digestive power!
Honey the miracle shimmer!
Golden and shining, this age old liquid is nothing less than an elixir of life. Honey can treat anything and everything if the right combinations are made. Right from the sages to the modern man, honey finds place in everybody’s home.
Improving Memory and boosting the Brain Health
Eat 3-5 cashews and lick a bit of honey every morning, on an empty stomach. This should show marked results in just fifteen days. Apart from increasing your memory power, eating cashews and honey also make your brain stronger and healthier. For the overall functioning of the brain and the nervous system, Cashews and honey are the best!
“Cashews and honey are a classic combination to increase memory and make your brain healthier! Try it now!”